Tuesday 28 February 2012

Ice Inside My Soul

I am wearing a red hot dress today but it doesn't take away the coldness inside my soul.  Change is constant.  I acknowledge it, yet the mental preparations may never be enough because change can disrupts plans    ...... but I still have hopes!!

This pretty red dress is partial mesh.  The floral collar and two bows at the back are sculpted.   At the time of my purchase, there were no sizes available.  But I didn't have to edit my shape for this dress.  (I am slimmer!)  As I have tested, a more muscular torso and larger chest size up to 70 would fit in this dress.  E-Clipse designers, Thetra and Moony, has stated that this mesh dress fits best for avatar height between 86 - 100 and breast size max at 58.



What am I wearing?


Hair:  Exile ~ Crystal Pecan
Earrings:  gift created by a friend
Lipstick:  L.Fauna ~ Red 2
Dress:  E-Clipse ~ Petal Dress
Bracelet:  gift created by a friend
Nails:  Mandala ~ Milky White
Shoes:  YS&YS ~ Stiletto Ibiza Roses







No comments: