Tuesday 6 March 2012

Black & White

Black and white are always trendy.  I am wearing a 2-piece outfit in black and white, and I added a dash of red to give the style a bit of zing (see picture below).  The red belt is part of a tube dress which I had previously blogged (see dress).        


Photography location:  Tea Time

What am I wearing?


Hair:  D!va Hair ~ Marie [group gift]
Jewelries:  WTG ~ Clover [March group gift]
Top:  DEW ~ Sissy Shirt ~ White
Skirt:  MichaMi ~ Houndstooth Skirt {Mesh}
Belt:  J.H. Couture ~ Malika Belt {not rigged Mesh}
Handbag:  Septem Essentia ~ Starbow black
Watch:  Bandit ~ Unisex Oyster Watch 
Shoes:  J.H. Couture ~ Batya Calf Boots {Mesh}





** The detailed information about my outfits will be gladly provided through private message or email.  Thank you.


No comments: