Monday 27 August 2012

Favourite Past Time

I like to explore new places, new stores, new styles and new ideas in Second Life.  That's my favourite past time.  So... I was back at Vintage Fair again for the very last round before it ends on 29th August.  I found this blazer dress that I just got to have it.  It's perfect to me ... the design, the quality and most important of all, the budget!!!  I hope you like it as much as I have enjoyed dressing up in it.      



I am wearing ....

Hair:  Catwa ~ Amanda - Carob
Skin:  Belleza ~ Chloe - Sunkiss
Dress:  ISON ~ Shift Blazer Dress - Pink [mesh]
Necklace:  self-made choker
Gloves:  Vogue (August group gift)
Shoes:  HOC Industries ~ Platform Pump [texture changeable]
Stocking:  N-Core ~ XtremeHeel  II - Black


Photo shoot location:





Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com


No comments: