Friday 7 September 2012

Where's The Fire?

I'm back doing my blog again, after more than a week's absence.  I've stayed away for longer than I expected and surprisingly I wasn't missing SL like I used to.  And, I have not been staying online for longer than 15mins.  This doesn't look like a very good sign....  Am I loosing interest?  Or I've reached a plateau after being in SL for years?

My buddy caught me just when I was about to logout.  She pestered me to style her up and so we went shopping together.  That was it.  I'm fired up again.  And here's the outcome.... in the photo ... harem trousers matched with a cropped furry top, accessorize with laced gloves and a pearly chain belt. 



Credits:

Hair:  A&A ~ Zinai - Mahogany
Sunglasses:  Role Optic ~ Princess
Top:  Bliss Couture ~ Babii Fur (non-mesh)
Pants:  Cake ~ Harem Pants - Golden (mesh)
Gloves:  LOW ~ Lace Short Gloves - White
Belt:  Kitty Cyrus Pearl Belly Chain - White
Shoes:  N-core ~ Prelude Xtreme Heel (previous group gift)

Stylist:  Dove Triellis
Model:  Tohto 爱
Photographer:  Maghnum 爱

Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: