Thursday 27 September 2012

Fabulous Non-Mesh Mix And Match Outfits

My mind is blank.  I am stuck on this page for hours, nothing seems to be coming out.  So I will just sign off leaving two photos in which I modelled my new outfits and hair.  And, this quote is rather funny to me in my current mood .... lol...

"Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing it."  (Tallulah Bankhead)



I am wearing ....

Top:  Gizza ~ Lola Blouse - Cream
Bottom:  Peqe ~ Blossom Pants
Shoes:  DECO ~ Bloom Heel - Cream




I am wearing ...

Skin:  MyDear ~ Tonia Skin - Medium 2  [beauty mole not included]
Hair:   Dura ~ Boys&Girls 14 - Mocha  [yes, it's a unisex hair!]
Necklace:  LOGO ~ Byzantine Pearl Drop - Gold


First photo was photographed at Tropical Serenade.  Go visit this beautiful place and if you can, use Exodus viewer, it's even more enchanting!  And oh... if you see Mr Broccoli there, send my regards to him.  He is a friendly fellow and he might show you around his beautiful sim.




Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com





No comments: