Saturday 6 October 2012

I Could Be The One

I am often very fascinated with skins even though they are always a big challenge for me trying to look fabulous in them without adjusting my shape.  I would rather not do it, but this does not stop me from trying new skins.  I just love the feeling of absolute satisfaction, and somewhat infatuated with the way I look.  It's madness, I know.  

In this photo, I am wearing Skin Doris' Sunkissed tone with Make Up 01 from Diamond Style on my regular shape.  I like the crimson, subtle yet elegant look that closely describes my motto "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication".  Skin Doris has four skin tones and 6 make-ups each.  Demos are available in the store.  Go try them out.  

Diamond Style has a lot to offer besides skins.  It has everything a girl needs to look beautiful, from daily wear to formal wear which are all non-mesh, jewellery, footwear, bridal gowns, make-ups and some updos.  Perhaps the most exciting thing is Diamond Style is in search of Ms Diamond Style 2013 from this month until December.  Attractive prizes await the top 3 winners.  Please check out the details at Diamond Style main store.



Skin:  Diamond Style ~ Skin Doris - Sunkissed Make Up 01  {without beauty mole}
Hair:  Truth ~ Mayim - Caramel {new release}
Earrings:  Elemental ~ Splendor Earrings - Silver/Amethyst
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Utopia Eyes - Light Silver (M)

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com





No comments: