Friday 21 September 2012

My Non-Mesh Outfit Day

It has been a very long time since I last bought any non-mesh clothings.  This one-piece coat dress is simply fabulous!  It is finely made of sculpted collar, puff sleeves, skirt and belt, and layers of shirt, jacket, pants and underpants.  To give this otherwise dark coloured, non-revealing outfit a bit of glitz, I accessorized it with a delicately crafted brooch by Finesmith Jewelry with my own selections of metal, gems, shine etc.  (Yes, it has a customizable menu!)  If you are wondering if the hat comes with the dress, then my answer is no.  This hat is attached to my hair and it has a menu driven texture options.  Finally, I chose to  wear a pair of gold leather boots which is, again, customizable with plenty of options from calf style, heels style to metals texture.  Perhaps it is with this gold leather boots that the entire look is transformed to somewhat modern vintage?        

This skin on me is MyDear's newly released Tonia Skin.  I have chosen to wear the one with light pinky lipstick and pinky with dashes of yellow eyeshadows.  I darkened the original eyebrow with my self-made brown tattoo to enhance the facial features, making the entire face looking more refreshing and alluring.



I am wearing ...

Skin:  MyDear ~ Tonia Skin - Medium 4H  [beauty mole not included]
Makeup:  Brown eyebrow tattoo [made by me]
Eyes:  IKON ~ Utopia Eyes - Green (M)
Brooch:  Finesmith Jewelry ~ Fabrege Brooch - Menu Driven Texture




I am wearing ....

Hair:  W&Y ~ 139 - Type C
Dress:  Kunglers ~ Victoria {Available at The Dressing Room Blue until 24th September}
Shoes:  Mentine ~ Tycoon Boots - Gold Leather


No comments: