Thursday 3 January 2013

A New Chapter

Happy New Year, everyone!  I have made a few changes to start 2013.  A new layout design on my blog, and a new skin, which I will be using regularly.  Looking all fresh now with renewed hopes that there will be better things to come!

I am keeping the colour purple on my blog again, but in various shades this time.  Why?  Because I like lavenders, I like amethyst crystals, I like eggplants and the only dinosaur I like is Barney!   

Now, have a look at this photo....  That's me in my new skin!  I adore this skin so much, it fits beautifully on my shape without any modifications and it's my favourite so far.  Thank you, Natsuki Bailey!  <3



Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Ivory 003
(mole not included)
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Sunrise Eyes - Bronze
Eyelashes:  Hush
Eyebrows:  Alady


Legal Insanity has released this Winter Chic Turtleneck mesh dress collection which comes ten colour choices.  I am wearing the tan colour in the photos below.  I snapped these pictures at a sim named Amsterdam on Nirans Viewer.  I switched from Firestorm to Nirans and I could see the big difference while wandering at the sim.  

I took my time walking around the sim trying to find any buildings which I have seen in real life many years ago.  It didn't take me too long to see that familiar building, Central Station.  Why... this is one of the real life buildings in the city which I could not miss.  I took the train out of the city my times while holidaying in Amsterdam.   I remember when I left Amsterdam after my holidays, I have said in my heart that I would visit it again one day.  Now I wish that, that one day will be this Spring when the tulips are blooming and have a taste or two of the yellow gold cheese at Alkmaar market. 





I love the details of the textures!



I am wearing...

Hair:  Miss C ~ Aida - Brown
Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Ivory 002
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Winter Chic Turtleneck Dress - Tan
Boots:  J.H. Couture ~ Batya Calf Boots Mesh - Mocca/Gold
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Nightsky Jailed





The two-piece outfit which I am wearing in the photos below is another one of Legal Insanity recent releases.  They are called Winter Chic Vintage Rose top and trousers, come in 9 colour choices.  Boy... aren't we spoiled for choices by Legal Insanity?!!    





I am wearing ....

Hair:  Catwa ~ Jawa - Sugar
Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Ivory 003
Top:  Legal Insanity ~ Winter Chic Vintage Top - Rose
Bottom:  Legal Insanity ~ Winter Chic Vintage Trousers - Rose
Earrings:  Finesmith ~ Safari 
Shoes: C&F  ~ Ballerina Casual - Brown




I am wearing ...

Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Nightsky Jailed
Bracelet:  Finesmith ~ Safari






Visit my blog at :  http://sldelights.blogspot.com



No comments: