Thursday 31 January 2013

Sail Away With Me

♬  Sailing, takes me away 
To where I've always heard it
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
Soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me when I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie ....  ♪

That, I am sure... I am lost in reverie!  
Those are part of the lyrics of the popular song titled Sailing sung by Christopher Cross in the 80s.     




In this photo, you can see me wearing a super cute and lovely jumpsuit by La Estrella.  Perfect in all ways and all angles.... the textures, the design and the fit.  I absolutely love it, and frankly, I would wear it and style up the same in real life.  This jumpsuit is available in 4 colour choices, i.e. grey, turquoise, brown, black.  Each colour includes 5 different colour bows of yellow, pink, green, blue and sand.  Free demo is available at the main store and Marketplace.  





The two-tone yellow tote bag is created by my friend as seen in my last post.  I have requested him to make a new version which excludes the funny features in the first version.  It matches wonderfully with my jumpsuit and perfect for sailing out on a bright sunny day.


Bamboo Nails



I am wearing....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 Cleavage (mole excluded)
Lipstick:  A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 30% Gloss Teeth 
Hair:  Miss C. ~ Wyx - Brown
Clothes:  La.Estrella ~ Jumpsuit - Brown-yellow
Shoes:  Deco ~ Bloom Heel - Cream
Sunglasses:  PurpleMoon ~ Vain Sunglasses - Copper
Necklace:  mE ~ Lilium Necklace - Gold-Black A
Bracelet:  mE ~ Lilium Bangles - Gold -Black B
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Golden Set

Handbag:  Bag ~ Kriatif v2, wear on shoulder .: by Dove T :.  {available on Marketplace only;  
                                                                                      special price for limited pieces only}



Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com




http://www.facebook.com/groups/sl.mp2u/ and request to join.  



No comments: