Friday 1 February 2013

A Day In Virtual Asia



I have heard about Virtual Asia sim weeks or months back and finally made my way over to the sim today.  The sim depicts the vibrancy of a metropolitan with dense, high rise buildings and big billboards.  It was built masterfully using lots of photo realistic images of Hong Kong and Tokyo.  I am glad that I took the time to visit the sim and made some nice photo shoots with Nirans Viewer.  The Viewer gives such an amazing graphic experience that is not found in the other Viewers, it makes any ordinary looking build become alive!

As you can see in the photos, I am wearing a pair of skinny jeans released recently by Legal Insanity with a long sleeve white t-shirt.  I love wearing jeans with a white top, but I am very particular with the jeans' cutting.  I must say this pair is by far my favourite.  And... oh, you should know ... the white top on me is not mesh!  It was really hard these days to find non-mesh top and I still adore them.

And finally to spice up these rather basic outfits, I chose to accessorize my skinny jeans and white tee that give a stylish flattering casual look.  I hope I had delivered well.    



I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 003 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  Russh Luss ~ Lushious - Plum
Hair:  Miss C. ~ Aida - Brown
Top:  Fri. ~ Long Sleeve Scoop Tee - White
Jeans:  Legal Insanity ~ Taylor Skinny Jeans - Grunge
Shoes:  N-Core ~ Eternity Dots Edition (past group gift)
Earrings:  WTG ~ Naga Raja - Ear-pierce  (group gift, pay to join group)
Neck Piece:  LWL ~ IT Top2 - Raven
Nails:  WTG ~ Naga Raja - Jeweled Nail (group gift, pay to join group)
Belt:  Legal Insanity ~ Slash Belt
Handbag:  WTG ~ Naga Raja - Handbag  (group gift, pay to join group)



Lushious Lipstick from Russh Luss


No comments: