Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Arrival

The snake has arrived!  According to Chinese astrology, the year of snake started on 4th February, but, Chinese New Year's Day will only fall on 10th February based on the Chinese calendar.  Chinese New Year is also referred to as Lunar New Year.  It is not only celebrated in China, but also outside China where there are a sizeable Chinese populations.  In Malaysia, the first two days of Chinese New Year are observed as public holidays.  Some businesses and offices here close more than two days either because of cultural practice or Feng Shui observation on auspicious day to start work in the new year.  Usually it is the latter.       

Counting down 4 days to Chinese New Year, yet I still managed to sit in front of my PC busy blogging.  Can't believe I am so crazy that there was even a time I got confused with my shopping between the two lives....  a top I thought I had in real life but realized it was in Second Life!  I daren't think of what would happen to me if one day Second Life vanishes?!!

I have at least three more outfits to blog and there are loads to do before my celebration in real life.  So I am going to cut this post short and stop just right here.  If I can't find time back to blog within this week, I wish those who celebrate this festive season, a Happy Lunar New Year!  新年快樂 ,蛇年吉祥!     



 




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 Cleavage
Lipstick:  Lussh Russ ~ Lushious Peach
Hair with headband:  Aleida ~ Wippy - brown
Earrings & Necklace Set:  Aglaia ~ Basics 
Sunglasses:  Legal Insanity ~ Solo Sunglasses - Azure
Jacket:  Legal Insanity ~ Jas Suede Leather Jacket - Silver
Top:  Kyoot ~ Lacey Little Top - White (non-mesh) {50% closing sales at main store}
Skirt:  La.Estrella ~ Denim Mini Skirt - #5
Belt:  Coming soon at my Marketplace store!
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Laugh Love Dream - Noir (read about the HUD features at my previous post here)
Belly Jewellery:  WTG ~ Shark Attack Belly Pierce {previous group gift; pay to join group}

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com


Bamboo Nails










No comments: