Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ready For Love?

It's the 11th day of Lunar New Year today and I'm back for a little blogging then I'll be off for another week.  This has been the most tiring celebration for me.  Chinese celebrate the new year for 15 days and during these 15 days, Chinese New Year greetings, lion dances and firecrackers are still seen and heard, children and unmarried adults are still receiving the customary red packets containing money from married adults.

The festivity marks an end on the 15th day with big feasts and big bangs.  On this day, there is a popular event being organized by some communities in my country for single individuals who seek for love.  Single women would write their names and telephone numbers on the mandarin oranges and throw it in the river or lake and the single men would randomly pick one as an indication of possible love.    



Front view of Gala Dress by La Estrella

Back view of Gala Dress by La Estrella

Sophisticated, sexy and classy, Gala Dress, is prefect for an evening affair for a minimalist like me.  The hairdo, make-up, heels and simply a piece of bracelet, completes the style I want to portray.   


I am wearing ....

Hair:  Catwa ~ Candy V2- Ashbrown (free group gift)
Skin:  Swan ~ Milena Skin - Cream 001 Cleavage
Lipstick:  Russh Lussh ~ Lushious Lips Red
Dress:  La Estrella ~ Gala Dress
Shoes:  N-core ~ Illusion XtremeHeel - Brown
Bracelet:  WTG ~ Couronne Bracelet
Nails:  Bamboo ~ Satin Gold  [please refer to my earlier post for the full features of Bamboo Nails here.]




Front view of  Sabina Karo Dress by La Estrella

Back view of Sabina Karo Dress by La Estrella

Sabina Karo Dress does no justice until I put it on!  The beautiful dress makes me feel like I am ready for whatever fun comes my way.  It's simple yet irresistible.  


I am wearing ....

Hair:  Elikatira ~ Sound - Brown 08
Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 Cleavage
Lipstick:  Russh Lussh ~ Lushious Lips Peach
Dress:  La Estrella ~ Sabina Karo Dress
Shoes:  Cliche ~ Citta Stiletto - White
Bracelet R:  UR Dogs ~ Se Tu M'ami Bracelet
Bracelet L:  CentoPallini ~ Key Bracelet - Gold
Nails:  Bamboo ~ Satin Gold [please refer to my earlier post for the full features of Bamboo Nails here.]



by Bamboo Nails


Visit my blog at :  http://sldelights.blogspot.com






No comments: