Friday 8 March 2013

Legal Insanity @ Fashion For Life 2013

On 9th March at 12pm SLT, Fashion For Life will open its doors in Second Life.  Without fail, the fashion community in Second Life has been tirelessly working together to make this an annual event raising funds for the American Cancer Society.  For that, I say hats off to everyone involved.

I am wearing this limited edition one-piece mesh dress by Legal Insanity for the event and 100% of its sales will go to Relay For Life.  Don't miss out!  Visit Legal Insanity at the event before it ends on 17th March 2013. [The slurl  - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mausoleum%20at%20Halicarnassus/53/218/22 ]


I am wearing ....

Hair: Truth ~ Video Games - DarkBrown / Blue Roses {available at The Arcade Gacha - March 2013}
Skin:  MyDear ~ Jillian Skin - Medium 6
Shape:  Dove T. ~ Gillian {available at Marketplace}
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Mita Dress  {Limited edition at Fashion For Life from 9th to 10th March 2013}
Bag:  Color Me HOF ~ Zanzi Clutch - Royal Blue {available at The Arcade}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Satin Gold Set (check out its features in my previous post here.)



My Dear skin has a new release named Jillian.  I am wearing it on this shape which I specially made for the skin.  I have named the shape Gillian and it actually has the same eyes appearance as the shape I made earlier.  I thought it would be quite fun to make one with some resemblances to each other like a family often has.  You may find both shapes at Marketplace.

Skin: MyDear ~ Jillian:  Shape: Gillian by Dove T.

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com


No comments: