Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wandered Out




There is no end to things we can explore in Second Life and this is what makes Second Life so interesting.  Having said that, on the other hand, one may also feels bored especially when one is aimless.

I love it most when I could dress up in my new outfits, step out to explore a new place and snap some nice photos.  And today is just that wonderful day!  No posing in front of a textured board for photo shoots. There is less privacy though.  Sometimes I get people blocking my camera view and sometimes I get people IM me or sending friendship request.  All these could take up a lot of my time, unless I have plenty of time to spare at that moment, I don't really mind.  It can be quite interesting and amusing to have a few small chats with polite passers-by.    

Today I am all dressed, suitably, for this sim named Dryland.  I am wearing a mix and match, a top from La Estrella and a long pants I bought from Designer Circle recently.  The cropped knit top and shirt is an attached piece with fine quality textures.  This cute top is available in three other knits colour besides this brown-beige one on me.  The other colours are Indian red, pink and slate blue.  And ... oh my!  There are so many options in each one sold .... two sweater textures and three shirt textures in beige, grey and black.  If this sound too complicated for you, no worries!  Just head to the main store to try a free demo or get it at Marketplace.  But really, don't miss it ... it's only L$150 for all those options.


Dryland
Dryland is a new sim created by the talented Anita Witt.  As the name itself already tells that it is an arid land, so it is impossible to find green lush growth around but it is interesting enough to find other landmarks built on this sim.  

Just when I was wandering about and mesmerized by the surrounding, it began to rain!  Whaaat ....??!!  Did I bring the rain here?  I had to cover my head and run for shelter! 
    

ummmmh.... yes.. it was me who brought the rain!

Well, my friend made this mesh handbag that comes with the rain, pose and a menu with options that controls the facial expression.  The non-rigged mesh belt I am wearing is also made by my friend and it is resizeable.  They are both available for sale on Marketplace.  



Natural Celtic Nails worn on me by Bamboo Nails.  Please find out more about the special features written in my earlier post here.

Bamboo Nails

I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena  - Cream 002 (mole not included)
Hair:  Elikatira ~ Over - Brown 06 {Retirement sales in the main store now}
Top:  La.Estrella ~ Crop Knit & Shirt - Brown 2/Beige
Bottom:  E-Clipse ~ Kyoto Pants - Tweed Green {at The Designer Circle}
Shoes:  Anexx ~ Platform Wedgesole - Camel
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Natural Celtic Set
Bangles:  Coco ~ Natural 03
Ring:  R.icielli ~ Iris Skull Ring - Gold
Bag:  Kriatif by Dove T {only at Marketplace}
Belt:  Styan by Dove T {only at Marketplace}

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com


Visit Dryland at ....











No comments: