Wednesday 23 January 2013

Missy


"Aquarius woman manages to etch out a different philosophy in the society, breaking the standard norms and rules of femininity." ....

"Don't pin an Aquarius woman down to a stereotype because she will more than likely buck all expectations and be exactly what you do not expect her to be.  More than anything, she is the ultimate non-conformist."....

Those were the lines I read in many horoscope articles.  With that in mind, I attempted to make a shape with this lovely skin from Swan.  I started with emphasis on her face, visualising her eyes, lips and nose, avoiding the few parts that I have seen so often -  narrow beady eyes and thick full "frowning" lips.  And finally I made her wear a cropped hair.  Voila!  Here she is .... my "Miss Aquarius"!   

I am always so fascinated with the way every skin looks on every shape, and vice versa.  This velvety fine skin which I am wearing is Natasha in cream tone by Swan Skin.  Natasha is Swan's newest skin sold in four skin tones (cream, fair, ivory and tan) and of course there is also a fatpack for all four skin tones.  Each tone includes seven make-up styles and two breast styles.  Demo is available at the store for free.  
I have put out this shape made by me on Marketplace for sale with copy and modify permissions.  The shape looks best with Swan's Natasha skin.  It will be available for a limited time only.  I hope this will help to support my journey in Second Life.  Your support is much appreciated.  Thank you.    




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Natasha - Cream Red
Shape:  Miss Aquarius Natasha by Dove T. [available on Marketplace only]
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Sunrise Eyes - Bronze
Eyelashes:  Redgrave ~ 16 Elemental 
Eyebrows:  Eyebrow 01 by Dove T. [Free, available on Marketplace only]
Hair:  Amacci Hair ~ Celine - Brown
Dress:  Chrysalis ~ Sharona mesh dress- Red 
Shoes:  G Field ~ Flower Pumps Eve - Black 
Earrings & Bracelet:  Mandala ~ Milky Way - Hawthorn Red
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Jazzy 

You may find the detailed descriptions about the HUD for Bamboo Nails in my last post here.

Bamboo Nails


Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: