Friday 11 January 2013

The Weather Man Says

In Amsterdam today, "the day time temperature is going to reach 4 degree Celsius and the temperature is going to dip to -1 degree Celsius at night......."

So I was out in my trench coat, scarf, hat and boots, exploring Amsterdam sim.  Yes, again!!!  There are two Amsterdam sims and Holland sim which are adjacent to one another.  I have just got to visit all to find some great spots for photo shoots.






I am wearing....

Hair with hat:  Truth ~ Trina - Walnut
Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 002
Coat:  Legal Insanity ~ Winter Chic Trench Coat - Black
Scarf:  VG ~ Layered Scarf - Pearl
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Outlined Set
Tights:  Miao ~ Onyx Ribbed Tights
Boots:  J.H. Couture ~ Batya Calf Boots Mesh - Tan/Silver


Bamboo Nails available on Marketplace


Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com



No comments: